- Mr. Numbers - Short and analytical, Mr. Numbers is the sterner of the two between himself and Mr. Transport. Part of the company that turned the Powereds into Supers, Mr. Numbers was assigned to watch over them in case of complication. Mr. Numbers power has never been specifically explained. Mr. Numbers has worked alongside Mr. Transport for an unspecified nur of years. His real name is Luke. *Mr. Numbers power appears to be a variation of an advanced mind. Essentially super-genius level (based on interactions with his Niece who has the same abilities) and the ability to compute statistical analysis for all possible outcomes, and the ability to read people (able to tell if they are telling the truth or lies). He often functions as the primary interrogator when working for The Company and dealing with unsavory sorts that they deal with. The longest anybody has ever lasted against his interrogation is just over 3 hours. His brain is comparable to a massive supercomputer, able to process mass quantities of data very quickly and determine the most probable outcomes.
- Mr. Transport - Tall and empathetic, Mr. Transport is the more social of the two between himself and Mr. Numbers. Mr. Transport was also assigned to watch over the former Powereds in the event anything should go wrong. Mr. Transport has the ability to teleport himself and others to any place he has ever been. Mr. Transport worked at a courier service that specialized in Supers with teleportation before he was partnered with Mr. Numbers. His real name is Henry Anders.
- Bubbles - A Super girl who Nick has casually dated. Her nickname comes from both her talkative personality and her power to conjure actual bubbles. Bubbles is not part of the HCP, and as such has no idea Nick and his friends have abilities of their own. Her real name is Natalie.
- Ms. Pips - Owner of the casino Nick was raised in and Nick's Aunt. She took Nick in after his parents died and raised her as his own.
Deans of other HCPs:
- Dean Herbert Jackson of Sizemore Tech - A towering man, hair more gray than black, with the sort of imposing aura that made people unconsciously avoid touching him even in the most crowded of public settings. Nickname when working as an active hero was Ghost of the Battlefield
- Dean Wesley Fox of Korman University - Dark skinned, lean and wiry, with a perfectly groomed mustache, A subtlety hero. Advanced mind. His hero name is Blindsplot.
- Dean Kathleen Bishop of Overton University - Copper hair and matching eyes
- Dean Margaret "Maggie" Silva of West Private University - A woman who seemed wholly unremarkable, save for the streak of green running through her hair. Looks like an aging hippie, and doesn't drink. Her hero name is Overgrowth and can manipulate plant growth on an unmatched scale.